Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yoga -- a new beginning!

Up early to a beautiful, sunny day. The birds dancing about the feeders. Spring is arriving with the promise of new beginnings -- so time to get back into exercise.

Time for Yoga. And, since I never want to start anything slowly -- I choose a sixty-eight minute routine called Total Yoga with Tracy Rich and Ganga White - perfect! Not too hard, but no easy routine either, quickly working up heat in the body, and keeping it there with Ujjayi breathing throughout the routine.

A good workout to kick off the season -- because I am making a commitment here to keep it up. Daily hour long exercise -- starting today. Today being a 1 frequency with 4 + 4 + 2 + 9 = 10 = 1, it is a beginning energy day, so I am off to a good start.

Reminding my Self how good Yoga feels. Already, I feel taller and thinner (Sigh, I surely do have a healthy imagination.) Immediately after the workout, I felt so energized and still do at this time late in the afternoon. Wanting to remember this because it was hard to start today and it will likely be even harder tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment